- A text message and/or pre-recorded voice call may be sent to your mobile device when there is a suspicious transaction(s) identified on your credit or debit card.
- Simply reply to the text to confirm whether or not you recognize the transaction(s).
- If you reply to the text that you do not recognize the transaction(s), you will receive a text response back asking you to call Fraud Detection at 1-888-918-7313 to report the fraudulent transaction(s) and close the card. A block will be placed on your credit or debit card to protect from further fraudulent transactions until you call us.
- If you reply to the text that you recognize the transaction(s), your card will remain available for use.
- If you do not reply to the text within 30 minutes, a pre-recorded voice call may be attempted at your mobile device and home phone number listed on your account. Please listen, review and respond to the validity of each transaction.
- To reply to the pre-recorded message left on your phone, please call the number provided in the message to tell us whether or not you recognize the transaction(s).